Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Now Accepting Nominations for the 24th Annual Citizens Awards
Now through June 30, we invite you to submit your nomination for the U.S. Chamber Foundation's 2023 Citizens Awards.
For 24 years, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Citizens Awards have highlighted how businesses serve as a force for good, expanding opportunity and driving progress in every aspect of society.
Nominate your company or chamber now to get recognized for making a positive contribution toward stronger communities. The deadline to submit is June 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
To get started, either select "Submit a Nomination" at the top of this page or use the navigation on the left to submit a new or complete a started application.
The U.S. Chamber Foundation’s Citizens Awards recognize the most innovative and impactful corporate citizenship programs from businesses, chambers, and associations of all sizes. Visit our eligibility page for more information.
Awards are given in nine categories. There is no fee to nominate and no limit on the number of nominations an organization can submit.
- Best Civic Engagement Program (new!)
- Best Commitment to Education Program
- Best Community Improvement Program
- Best Community Resilience and Disaster Response Program
- Best Economic Opportunity and Empowerment Program
- Best Health and Wellness Program
- Best Sustainability Program
- Best Corporate Steward – Large Business
- Best Corporate Steward – Small and Middle-Market Business
Get started on a new submission or finalize a started nomination here.